Do You Have Missing or Broken Teeth?
Does Any Of The Following Relate To You?
- You have lost one or two teeth over time. It’s harder to chew the foods you love, and you think twice about smiling in public or in photos.
- You have dentures but HATE wearing them. Maybe they slide around, maybe you are tired of not being able to taste food, or maybe you are tired of worrying about your dentures falling out around other people.
- You are EMBARRASSED TO SMILE in public. You may have missing or broken teeth, or simply have had several crowns that aren’t the same shape, size or color done over the years by different dentists.
- You are in constant pain, having a hard time chewing from old crowns, fillings and teeth that are breaking down and falling apart.
Dental Implants Can Solve Your Smile Problem
The best part is that these artificial teeth look just like your natural teeth – nobody will even know you had the procedure done! And the implant could last a lifetime when properly maintained with adequate brushing and flossing.
That means you can live the rest of your life without having to be shy about smiling or embarrassed that you have missing or broken teeth.
If you are missing multiple teeth, we have options for replacing several, most, or even all your teeth across 4-6 dental implants – giving you a fresh start and a second chance at having beautiful, strong, natural-looking teeth again.
At your initial consultation, you will get a chance to meet our team and discuss all your treatment options, including sedation options so you can be sure to be completely comfortable with even little to no memory of the procedure itself.
If your missing teeth make it hard for you to chew and speak
- You find yourself “holding back” your smile because you’re embarrassed
- You don’t laugh out loud as much as you used to because you’re self-conscious about your missing teeth
- If you’ve lost a tooth here and there and are looking to finally be able to chew food normally again…
- You’re tired of looking at a menu, wondering what will be the easiest thing to eat
Real Patients, Real Results
Dental implant before and after photos
Dental implant testimonials
7 Reasons Why So Many Are Choosing Brookside Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
- 1 – No Lectures or Judgments, EVER!No matter how long it has been or whatever the condition of your mouth, you can rest assured there will be no lectures and no judgments, just a plan to get you smiling again!
- 2 – We guarantee you will love how your teeth look and feel.While guarantees in health care are rare, we promise you will love your new smile.
- 3 – You WILL discover a plan.If you’re tired of patchwork, piecemeal dentistry, we can promise you a plan that will avoid excessive cost, inconvenience, embarrassment and pain for your lifetime!
- 4 – Advanced technology means modern treatment options!With 3-D cone beam imaging, digital X Rays, dental lasers, digital 3-D printing and precise digital dental impressions, you can know that your care is benefiting from the latest technology.
- 5 – Flexible payment optionsWith interest free financing options and even extended payment plans, we know we can help you afford the care you want.
- 6 – Know you’ve placed your smile in excellent hands.One of the most experienced and best reviewed offices in the Hudson Valley with hundreds of 5-star reviews online.
- 7 – Over 15 years of combined expertise.Dr. Siegel and Dr. Kallianpur have completed advanced training in Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry. They are passionate about helping patients rebuild their oral health and smile with confidence.
No Judgement Zero Risk Implant Consultation
- *Consultation or Second Opinion for Implant or Cosmetic Dentistry
- *Comprehensive Oral Exam
- *All necessary X-rays
- *3D Bone Scan (CBCT)
- *Discussion of realistic solutions including a comparison of time and cost
- *Still unsure? All x-rays, records, and scans are yours to keep.